[dev] Re direct to login page when setup

Javed Chauhan little_heartly at yahoo.co.in
Wed Dec 15 06:40:12 UTC 2010

I did not set password and username while i was setting up as it was
optional.
Can you please guide me how to edit it or i have to install it again?

imap username should be the usename of the imap of my server where horde is
installed or some other domain where my email like
little_heartly at yahoo.co.in?

guide me to compelte this please.