[dev] git - DIMP: Reply/Forward popups currently non functional

Ronan SALMON rsalmon at mbpgroup.com
Fri Jan 7 10:02:22 UTC 2011

Sorry, problem with resuming draft message.

Michael M Slusarz a écrit :
> Using Firebug, set a script breakpoint at the top of the onDomLoad
> function in imp/js/compose-dimp.js and step through that function
> (e.g. using F10) to find the place where the code is throwing an
> exception.

after hitting F10 on line 1066 base: $('encrypt_label').up(),
Firebug stops without any error at prototype.js line 415
   return window.setTimeout(function() {

Then each time I hit F10, it loops between line 415 and 416

Value of DIMP.conf_compose.encrypt : [Object { l="Aucun", v="encrypt_none"}]

Removing the following code from imp/js/compose-dimp.js fixes this issue.
         /* Create encryption list. */
         if (DIMP.conf_compose.encrypt) {
             this.createPopdown('e', {
                 base: $('encrypt_label').up(),
                 data: DIMP.conf_compose.encrypt,
                 input: 'encrypt',
                 label: 'encrypt_label'
             });
             this.setPopdownLabel('e', $F('encrypt'));
         }

We don't have encryption set.
$_prefs['default_encrypt'] = array(
     'value' => IMP::ENCRYPT_NONE