[dev] Store email contents into database

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Fri Jan 7 10:15:37 UTC 2011

Sveiki,

> any reply pls

> Javed Chauhan wrote:
>>
>> I want to store all the email contents into my database. whenever new mail
>> comes and i go to inbox in horde
>> the contents of the email should be store into database.
>> Can anyone know how to do this?

If  you are talking about MySQL or any other RDMBS, this is a VERY BAD
idea. For performance, irracional and other numerious reasons.

If  you  are  using  IMAP,  then  your  email  is  already  stored  in
"database".  Just  don't  delete  any  of  it. You could access them
from everywhere with every IMAP capable client (including IMP/Horde).

--
Best regards,
 Vilius