[dev] Ingo and mail/folderlist API from IMP ...

Johny Ågotnes horde at agotnes.com
Tue Jan 11 00:54:16 UTC 2011

Jan,

Thanks for the response, my initial login is to Imp and I do all my
Auth via Imp against IMAP. Should've said so initially as I saw that
requirement in the config docs, sorry :)

 From Horde/config/conf.php
$conf['auth']['params']['app'] = 'imp';
$conf['auth']['driver'] = 'application';

Other ideas? :)

:)J

Quoting Johny Ågotnes <horde at agotnes.com>:

> All,
>
> I can't seem to get Ingo to present me with a drop-down for the list
> of IMAP folders on the rule creation screen when selecting 'Deliver
> to folder:' ...
>
> I have:
> 1. Set $conf[rules][usefolderapi] to 'true' (and verified it is set
> through logging)
> 2. added this to horde/config/registry.php:
>     'provides' => array('mail', 'contacts/favouriteRecipients',
> 'mail/folderlist'),
>
> (only the last entry was added to the array)
>
> The failure seems to occur here:
>
> ingo/lib/Ingo.php: (I've edited the file, but this is around line 50)
>         if (!empty($conf['rules']['usefolderapi']) &&
>           $registry->hasMethod('mail/folderlist')) {
>
> In particular the second part fails, if I remove it from the
> conditional and add a bit of logging like so:
>
>         if (!empty($conf['rules']['usefolderapi']) ) {
>             $mailboxes = $registry->call('mail/folderlist');
>             Horde::logMessage($mailboxes , __FILE__, __LINE__, PEAR_LOG_ERR);
>
> I get the following error message logged:
> Jan 10 03:01:34 skadi HORDE[5012]: [ingo] The method "folderlist" is
> not defined in the API for imp. [pid 5012 on line 55 of
> "/var/www/www.agotnes.com/htdocs/horde/ingo/lib/Ingo.php"]
>
> My IMP installation does indeed have a folderlist service defined in
> imp/libs/api.php, so I'm assuming there is some minor config setting
> missing somewhere for this?
>
> Any good ideas? Thanks in advance!
>
> Versions:
>
> Horde 3.3.11
> IMP 4.3.8
> Ingo 1.1.2

Are you authenticating through Horde or IMP? If you authenticate
through Horde and haven't logged in to IMP too yet, the API methods
won't be available.

Jan.