[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. f5848a08a27b54dbc34f8786956fe65141ddddce

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Jan 12 16:54:30 UTC 2011

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>> Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:
>>
>>> commit f5848a08a27b54dbc34f8786956fe65141ddddce
>>> Author: Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>
>>> Date:   Wed Jan 12 01:05:44 2011 -0700
>>>
>>>   Convert Turba_Driver_Sql to using Horde_Db
>>>
>>>   Config file has changed - if non-Horde SQL DB used, it must be created
>>>   and passed into the 'sql' params value. By default, the Horde SQL DB is
>>>   used.
>

> Also, shouldn't we be injecting the Horde_Db object into the
> Turba_Driver_Sql object at all times, regardless of if we are using
> the Horde SQL DB or not?

I would assume yes.  But as previously mentioned, Turba_Driver_Sql was
not having any DB injected before so fixing/adding injection is well
beyond the scope of my commit.

If there is already a way to create non-Horde-default DB instances
from the backends.php, that would be great.  But I just needed to make
turba work again on sqlite installations at all.

michael