[dev] Horde_Share_Base::listShares()

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Jan 15 21:49:31 UTC 2011

>> Eh, just meant to say "Please don't remove nested galleries." I
>> guess I got a bit long-winded and carried away. Move along, that is
>> all... :)
>
> Fair enough - how do you feel about merging the hierarchical and
> non-hierarchal drivers, though? :)

I replied to that elsewhere on this thread, but to summarize:

I thought they were made separate for performance reasons and to
simplify the flat driver. It could be that is no longer the case after
all the recent refactoring. There would be issues with share_names vs
share_ids that would need to be worked out both in the driver and in
Ansel. Otherwise, I'm ok with it :)

-- mike