[dev] Horde release cycle

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Mon Jan 31 08:36:28 UTC 2011

> I've tried to synthesize this thread into a concrete proposal here:
> http://wiki.horde.org/Draft+Release+Cycle
>
> I don't claim that I've taken everyone's feedback into account because
> some viewpoints were opposing. :) But I did try to go with consensus
> where it seemed to exist.

The page content seems like the direction that would work for me.

Question:

In the page you say you expect major releases about 12-18 months and you want
to support the current and previous release.

This would mean with H4 coming in april 2011, H3 will not see end of life
before april 2012, right?

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer