[dev] Jenkins templates (previously Hudson)

Gunnar Wrobel p at rdus.de
Sat Feb 5 23:04:09 UTC 2011

> http://jenkins-php.org/
>
> Of use for ci.horde.org?

Sebastians template was the starting point I used for our setup. So we
kind of use it, yes.

Our needs are somewhat different though: The manual configuration
approach would be very cumbersome with the amount of components
(jenkins "jobs") we have.
ci.horde.org is pretty much an automatic setup based on our components
helper. This allows us to get it quickly running on a local machine
and it also allows quick migration of all jobs in case we change our
master template.

Cheers,

Gunnar