[dev] Imap client and TLS

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Feb 23 17:51:30 UTC 2011

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

> I'm using Dovecot 1.2.9. Using Horde with Application/Imp auth and
> IMP 5, I'm able to successfully authenticate more than *once* to IMP
> while logging in to Horde. I see a successful auth attempt in the
> IMAP log once, then Horde hangs when attempting the next auth
> attempt. Switching to an insecure auth works as expected, as does
> using SSL on port 993.

Fixed: http://lists.horde.org/archives/commits/2011-February/006882.html

Whooops... just realized I committed the IMP_Mailbox code in this
commit push.  Should be OK - I've been testing for a few weeks.  It
touches a good portion of IMP though, so I'm not 100% sure I've done
full coverage testing.

michael