[dev] IMP_Mailbox issues (Was: Imap client and TLS)

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Feb 23 19:47:43 UTC 2011

Quoting Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>> Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:

>>> [snip]

>>> Almost 100% sure this has to do with the new IMP_Mailbox code -
>>> somewhere, the mailbox name is resolving to empty.
>>
>> With your last commit, this part of the issue is resolved. i.e.
>> Traditional mode can now show my messages. Expunge still throws the
>> same error in dynamic mode though.
>
> ...though now I also can't expunge in traditional mode either. Maybe
> a related object as string issue?

Implemented some more fixes.  Things are working better now.  Sure
there are some more errors.

Goes to show you... I have gone line-by-line over the changes I made
at least *3* times in the past week, and I still found a bunch of
places I had missed on conversions.  That being said, the new
IMP_Mailbox code is MUCH better than the previous methods of finding
the proper conversion method buried in one of about 6 different
libraries.  So the growing pains are worth it to stabilize this for
IMP 5.

michael