[dev] [H4] no datatree db

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue Mar 1 23:33:22 UTC 2011

Quoting Sven Roellig <sven_roellig at yahoo.de>:

> i mean in H4 admin config.
>
> the standard is in datatree system tab use the in $conf[datatree][driver] sql
> when i use the standard i get the datatree mysql error.

Right...but *what* are you doing when you get this error? There is no
code in Horde 4 that should be touching the datatree. There are a few
apps (maybe only Trean?) that still haven't been refactored away from
datatree...

> but if that is not needed anymore so I can turn off the.
> in H3 was always on so I was surprised that there are no tables
> created db_migrate.

...because they are not used in Horde 4.

--mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org