[dev] [commits] Horde Web Source branch hordeweb_new updated. d7f018a1f5f30d68746fb2c3bfcbf5feccebb574

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Mon Mar 7 14:28:24 UTC 2011

Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> wrote:

Quoting Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>: > Zitat von "Michael J. Rubinsky" <mrubinsk at horde.org>: > >> The branch "hordeweb_new" has been updated. >> The following is a summary of the commits. >> >> from: f36e608dd078f88c50fbdff07a742ba7a6b3d13e >> >> d7f018a Initial attempt at an accordian widget > > Do we really still want an accordian? If possible I'd rather get rid > of it. I'd prefer to have less and smaller entries, if those lists > grow to long, than hiding most content by default. Do we want to stop showing the currently open tickets then? Those lists are fairly long. I already took out the resolved bugs and enhancement sections to slim down the accordian, and the style of this one is "lighter" than the current one. Either way, I'm fine with getting rid of it and only showing current news and releases in the side bar. --mike The Horde Project (www.horde.org) mrubinsk at horde.org -- Horde developers mailing list Frequently Asked Questions: http://horde.org/faq/ To unsubscri
 be,
mail: dev-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org

I agree with Jan - I'm not a huge fan of the accordion, and I dont think lists of open tickets are great homepage material.