[dev] Show stoppers for today's alpha relases

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Mon Mar 7 16:11:02 UTC 2011

Zitat von Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>> I've updated http://wiki.horde.org/ShowStoppersFourOh to highlight
>> show stoppers that need to be fixed before the alpha releases today.
>> If anyone is going to start working on one of those (please do
>> so!), then notify this list first.
>

> Unfortunately I won't be able to work on anything until either very
> late tonight or early tomorrow morning.
>
> BTW, I thought we were doing releases on Tuesdays?

Not the alphas/betas. We agreed to do those on weekends or mondays.
But if we don't make it today, I'm fine with doing them tomorrow. We
still have a weekly release cycle until the final releases then. But
at the moment I still think it would be possible today. We'll see.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/