[dev] Horde blocks - Facebook & Twitter

Rick Romero rick at havokmon.com
Tue Mar 15 19:01:33 UTC 2011

I have Horde as my default login page, with 3 blocks - Facebook,
Twitter, and Weather.com.

I've noticed when I first login, it will display all 3 blocks - but
only weather.com has content.  I can leave it untouched for 10
minutes, and no additional content will load.

If I click 'Horde' or 'Home', all 3 blocks will load within 10
seconds.  I'm not sure what triggers a block load, but it doesn't seem
to be occurring on login for Facebook and Twitter blocks.  I don't
know how long this has occurred, I messed up my personal load sequence
at some point and just got around to fixing it...

Rick