[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 71c1d5b996bac5e3df65edb1aad2b11ca573a0cb

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Mar 31 08:14:41 UTC 2011

>     Add listAlarms() to methods provided by Horde_Core_Registry_Application
>
>     This is not an API method - which are unique to each application - but
>     instead an Application method since it requires the same function
>     signature across all applications.

I was never sure where exactly we do the cut between Application and
API methods. This distinction makes sense too, but for me it was
always a more important criterion whether the method makes sense as an
external API method, i.e. whether it's a method that could potentially
be used from an external consumer, and has a signature that can be
easily be used even from a non-Horde context.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/