[dev] Congratulations and Thanks

Bill Day williamson.day at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 00:56:24 UTC 2011

Congratulations to the Horde Team on a successful release of Horde 4.0 after
years of development, and thanks for all your efforts.  As a result of your
skill, dedication, and expertise, the rest of us benefit from an outstanding
groupware suite that is free as in freedom and free as in beer.  If ever
there was a labor of love, this is it.  I know you guys don't hear it very
often, but I hope you realize there is a lot of silent appreciation out
here, and that you are contributing to better, more productive lives for
other people.

Sincerely,

Bill Day

--