[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 5552806145aeabced0f404a7a1108598f634ef32

Vilius Šumskas vilius at lnk.lt
Wed Apr 6 18:21:20 UTC 2011

Sveiki,

> Quoting Vilius ?umskas <vilius at lnk.lt>:

>> Hello,
>>
>> Wednesday, April 6, 2011, 8:42:39 PM, you wrote:
>>
>>>     Parts with no names are now labeled by the MIME type
>>>
>>>     IMHO, this is better than "Unnamed Message Part". But would be open to
>>>     other suggestions.
>>
>> +1. However I've always wanted a possibility to disable summary boxes for
>> MIME parts completely.

> How would you download parts then?  Or print them?

Downloading  and printing separate  parts  is  not  a very common need. From my own
experience  as  user, admin and manager it is *very* rare.

You can
always  download  "real"  attachments from attachment list and print a
whole message using print link in message actions bar.

--
Best regards,
 Vilius