[dev] I want do develop a CAS SSO Auth driver

LALOT Dominique dom.lalot at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 07:22:56 UTC 2011

2011/4/21 Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>

> Don't top-post.
>

> Zitat von LALOT Dominique <dom.lalot at gmail.com>:
>
>  2011/4/21 Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
>>

>>> Zitat von LALOT Dominique <dom.lalot at gmail.com>:
>>>

>>>  Hello,

>>> You don't. Admins do: $conf[auth][alternate_login]
>>>
>>>  OK, I will try that option if it can do the work.
>> There was also in conf.php a use of composite driver and a dynamic
>> selection
>> of the auth driver. Is the code still valid?
>> If not what can I do?
>>

> http://wiki.horde.org/AuthCompositeHowTo
>

> Jan.

> http://horde.org/consulting/

Jan,

That's still related to that post. I would like to be sure there is no
cleanup of $_GET or $_POST in Horde. I'm trying to get a var without
success. Before wasting time, could you confirm? If this is the case, where
can I add my $_GET['pgtIou'] in oder to obtain the proxyTicket?

Thanks

Dom

--
Dominique LALOT