[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. e7a93ed9b2ec51950fdc74648b62915e0ca02018

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri May 13 23:36:28 UTC 2011

>>    - getShareCriteria() should be protected
>
> This is true, but still a BC break. Better add a @todo to make this
> protected in H5.

What's funny is that I had done it that way first, and actually had a
commit all ready to push but decided to reverse it to do it this way.
I understand about the BC, but since the methods were inconsistent and
thus unusable between drivers anyway (both in the fact that the
visibility was different, as well as the fact that the return values
were incompatible), I thought it best to commit it this way.

However, since you've expressed this concern, I'll revert the methods
back to the inconsistent signatures.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)