[dev] Send event reminders and daily agendas for different domains

Gonçalo Queirós goncalo.queiros at portugalmail.net
Sat May 14 10:14:04 UTC 2011

On 05/13/2011 09:28 PM, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Gonçalo Queirós <goncalo.queiros at portugalmail.net>:
>
>> Is there any way to send event reminders and daily agendas if we have
>> multiple vhosts?
>> Looking at the code that doesn't seem possible, but i might be missing
>> something.
>
> Why should it not be possible?
>
> Jan.

Because Kronolith needs info about the database and those infos in my
case are stored in every domain conf file.

The main conf.php has database = '' and the daily agenda throws an error
because it doens't have a DB to connect to. I looked at the code and i
don't think kronolith-agenda knows that he needs to check all conf
domains specific values to get all databases that he needs to look into.

I also think that Kronolith will only load its generic conf and not
every domain specific conf, so the reminder email will always have the
same "From" for all domains