[dev] Just wondering: Why is admin section added to menu in sidebar.php and not in horde/lib/Application menu()

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Mon May 23 09:18:52 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

I'm just trying to port the patch http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/9350?id=9350
(Finer grained Admin privileges through permission api) to horde4.

I noticed that the admin section could be added to sidebar through the horde
app's menu() routine just as fine as it's now done in sidebar php.

It has been done in the sidebar even back in Horde3. I just wonder why.
It doesn't generate any problems though.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer

B1 Systems GmbH