[dev] Send event reminders and daily agendas for different domains

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed May 25 13:59:39 UTC 2011

Zitat von Gonçalo Queirós <goncalo.queiros at portugalmail.net>:

>> Yes, this is the right direction. I would strip cli_ from the option
>> name though, because it could potentially be users for different
>> things than CLI scripts. And I would rather use an environment
>> variable (SERVER_NAME) than a command line argument for the actual
>> script, because you can run several several scripts under the same
>> environment, or one script under several environments, without
>> changing the script calls. Finally, this should of course be used by
>> all CLI scripts.
>>
>> Jan.
>>

> If i set the SERVER_NAME environment variable, then the scripts from CLI
> wouldn't run because they would fail on Horde_Cli::runningFromCLI(),
> that's why i used a command line argument.

Ah right, environment variables are imported into $_SERVER when
running from CLI. I thought they would be imported into $_ENV.
Well, it doesn't have to be exactly that variable name, I suggested it
because it matches what we are looking at for vhost files. Maybe
CLI_VHOST, CLI_SERVER, or CLI_SERVER_NAME?

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/