[dev] Tagger integration

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Jun 16 14:56:09 UTC 2011

> I've been working a bit in a branch on moving Trean to tags. Is the
> tagger widget used in Kronolith packaged up anywhere as a re-usable
> component? Or does anyone have example code on doing something
> similar?

Most of the UI for the ajax tag widget is handled by the
PrettyAutocompleter javascript. The only part that is NOT part of the
stock autocomplete code is the "previously used tags" section. That is
built from within Kronolith directly. We can probably extend the
autocompleter javascript to include this tag specific functionality. I
have actually wanted to write up a blog entry about the pretty
autocompleter ... you just gave me the motivation to do it - I'll work
on this today, as I'm overdue for a Horde related blog entry anyway :)

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org