[dev] Recommended PHP Versions for Horde

Johny Ågotnes horde at agotnes.com
Fri Jul 8 07:46:11 UTC 2011

Regarding the below defect, I run Gentoo and PHP 5.2.17 - works fine
for both Horde and a couple of other PHP apps apart from the weird
behaviour for RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct ...

I see the class in question has a number of fixes in PHP 5.3.6, just
checking whether 5.3 is supported (I had some issues with it for Horde
3 and simply regressed at the time). I guess the real question is -
what is the most common platform for the developers to use, 5.3 or
5.2? :)

Just so I know before I go ahead and upgrade, thanks,

:)Johny

---

Ticket URL: http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/10312
Ticket             | 10312
Updated By         | Michael Slusarz <slusarz...
Summary            | Theme Cache - errors logged
Queue              | Horde Framework Packages
Version            | Git master
Type               | Bug
-State              | Unconfirmed
+State              | Not A Bug