[dev] Ulaform release and future

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Jul 15 13:15:30 UTC 2011

Quoting Vilius Šumskas <vilius at lnk.lt>:

>> as

>> > Sorry about that. Try this patch http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/10345
>> >
>> thank's for the quick fix.
>>
>> One step closer:
>>
>> Migrating to UlaformUpgradeAutoIncrement (2)
>> == 2 UlaformUpgradeAutoIncrement: migrating
>> ===================================
>> -- changeColumn(ulaform_fields, field_id, autoincrementKey)
>>     -> 0.0425s
>> -- dropTable(ulaform_fields_seq)
>> -- changeColumn(ulaform_forms, form_id, autoincrementKey)
>> SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table
>> 'horde_4.ulaform_forms' doesn't exist
>
> This means that ulaform_forms table was not created during first
> migration step. Re-run it. Something like:
>
> horde-db-migrate ulaform 1

Actually, this will cause the state of the ulaform tables to migrate
"down" to the 1 migration, it won't cause the 1 migration to be run
again if it is currently at level 1 or above. To do this strictly
using migrations, you would need to migrate completely down
(horde-db-migrate ulaform down) then back up again (horde-db-migrate
ulaform). Of course, you will lose any existing table data, though if
the table is missing anyway, you likely don't have any existing data.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org