[dev] Fwd: Re: Incomplete fix on bug 10371

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Jul 25 15:08:45 UTC 2011

Quoting Asdrubal Dominguez <adominguez at cne.gob.ve>:

> Hi Michael Rubinsky, thank for the bug's correction, but I'm afraid that it
> are incomplete because you need to change the another option when the value
> could be a float, so on line 183, you have to change from:

First, credit where credit is due. The bug was fixed by Jan, not I.
Secondly, please use the bug system directly to comment on a specific
bug, or the dev at lists.horde.org mailing list for more general
developer communication so that all of us can see the conversation.

mike

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)