[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 413405d0e327265fc040114808380c4711010d0f

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Aug 4 14:39:01 UTC 2011

> commit 34c94692d13f93456359e12a36e8348288c81378
> Author: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
> Date:   Thu Aug 4 10:23:32 2011 +0200
>
>     Add notes and middlenames attributes to Facebook driver.
>
>     Per docs, email should be used instead of proxied_email, but
> neither work, so
>     comment it out. Add outcommented website attribute too, which
> doesn't work
>     either despite being documented.
>
>  turba/config/backends.php |    5 ++++-
>
> http://git.horde.org/horde-git/-/commit/34c94692d13f93456359e12a36e8348288c81378

Do you have a link to the docs that specified to use email instead of
proxied_email? This must have changed since I wrote the code. The
email attribute was not available via the API at all at one
point...and proxied was only available if the user specifically
allowed it in their profile. I went through a lot of grief trying to
figure that out *after* I wrote the turba driver and realized it was
somewhat useless without the ability to grab *any* email address.

It could be that this (and the other inconsistencies you mention) are
fixed/only available via the Graph API (we still use a combination of
the REST API and FQL calls in a good portion of the FB code). I'll put
this on my list to look at.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)