[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 4fd2c31bf65accb6717f1330cbd8cc2b3ef1c9ba

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Thu Aug 4 16:29:23 UTC 2011

> Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>
>> As I replied before, I agree. This seems like a great compromise.
>
> Okay, Michael (S), since you started this discussion, are you happy
> with this solution too?

Reading through this thread as best as possible:

I think it is a valid compromise.  I would, however, not mind seeing
these changes in applications also.  I realize it is duplicative, but
it would be very useful to look at the IMP changelogs and learn that
an IMAP Client bug would be fixed if upgrading IMP/framework packages
without needing to go to Horde and search through all the changelog
entries.

Not really sure the reasoning why we could not include the version
number of the current framework PEAR packages.  If we always release
packages before apps, this information will be current.

I assume components would determine the list of changelog entries to
list by taking the old date of the previous release and the current
time, and including changelog entries for all package versions
released between the two.

michael