[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 0ab296d075f6256f22bc74b935559b2ed34ad04d

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Aug 11 14:54:57 UTC 2011

Quoting Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:

> Am Donnerstag, 11. August 2011, 15:51:10 schrieb Jan Schneider:
>> Zitat von Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:
>> >     updates mysql user table for new features of [#10387]
>> >
>> >  .../migration/Horde/Auth/2_horde_auth_upgrade_base_tables.php     |
>> >
>> >   48 +++++
>> >
>> >  1 files changed, 48 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-)
>> >  create mode 100644
>> >
>> > framework/Auth/migration/Horde/Auth/2_horde_auth_upgrade_base_tables.php
>> >
>> > http://git.horde.org/horde-git/-/commit/0ab296d075f6256f22bc74b935559b2ed
>> > 34ad04d
>>
>> You can remove the if-checks.
>>
>> Jan.
>
> Done.
> I added them because of
> git/horde/kronolith/migration/14_kronolith_upgrade_missingresourcefield.php
> &friends

That's because those fields were added for Horde 4, but were added
before the migrations were written. I coded it like that to allow
anyone keeping current with git to run the migrations without having
to drop those tables (or manually edit the migration file the first
time they were run).

Now that we are well past that stage in development, those checks can
probably be removed now as well.

The only places we should have checks like this are in apps where it's
not too uncommon for the admin to alter the tables like e.g., Turba's
turba_objects table - where additional fields are frequently added.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org