[dev] Horde Perms

Gonçalo Queirós goncalo.queiros at portugalmail.net
Thu Aug 11 20:09:26 UTC 2011

Tracking the issue a bit more, it seems that commit
http://git.horde.org/horde-git/-/commit/1f901ee6a007013f51a974502c68ee107aa5d5a4
completely changed the perms behaviour.
With this patch, you can't specify permissions, you will always get the
highest priority that you have among default, user, group and creator.

Thanks,
Gonçalo Queirós

--
Gonçalo Queirós
Eng. Software

*Portugalmail* | plataformas de inovação
*w.* http://www.portugalmail.net