[dev] Horde_Rdo: Many-to-many-relations between objects of the same type?

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Sat Aug 20 14:46:03 UTC 2011

Hi,

I wonder how I do many-to-many between objects of the same type/table in
horde_rdo.

$alice->allowsCall($bob);
array($alice) = $bob->mayCall();

Maybe it's a bad example as permissions could be handled by Horde_Perms but
the point is I fail finding a suitable setup of the relations array to
identify the two distinct participants in the 'through' table.

I could cheat myself out by making CallPermission an entity of its own but I
have no distinct data to tell about CallPermission other than who allows and
who is allowed.

Any suggestions?

--
Ralf Lang