[dev] Twitter's bootstrap - nice base for future app guis?

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at horde.org
Tue Aug 23 05:02:06 UTC 2011

> http://twitter.github.com/bootstrap/
>
> This looks really nice to me. What do folks think of it as a base
> for simple apps, or upcoming apps?

Looks good and very flexible to me as well. And I'm a fan of using
something at least somewhat pre-designed as this seems to be one of
our weaker spots.

Assuming we would use it for new/simple apps only I wonder if it would
integrate well with our old/complex apps. I assume both would look
very different. Question if it is possible to integrate at least some
design elements into the old/complex apps so that it doesn't look too
far apart.

Cheers,

Gunnar