[dev] Horde library license headers (notices from SUSE Legal) - please advise

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon Aug 29 18:05:49 UTC 2011

Quoting Ralf Lang <lang at b1-systems.de>:

> http://www.horde.org/apps/ansel/docs/CREDITS <--- this is not exactly the
> place I would have looked for it but I will try if downstream is happy now.

I've removed this text from Ansel's CREDITS doc since it no longer
lives in Ansel. I've tweaked the text in the Bundled.php file (which
is the main driver code for the code in question) to make it clearer
where it came from, and why it's licensed the way it is.

How does this look for you and the legal team?

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org