[dev] Horde_Form_Type naming scheme

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Sat Sep 17 08:07:27 UTC 2011

I noticed that Horde_Form_Type_ccc* are generally packaged together with other
classes and that their naming scheme differs: They have a lowercase last part.

When converting sesha forms, should I stick to this or put the sesha type(s)
in own dirs/files and name them according to the general Scheme?
(something like Sesha_Forms_Type_Ccc*)

I also noticed both Model and Forms ship their own versions of Horde_Form_Type
- is that part of Model considered ready for general use?

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer

B1 Systems GmbH