[dev] task renameSentmailMonthly

Ronan SALMON rsalmon at mbpgroup.com
Fri Sep 30 09:05:26 UTC 2011

Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org> a écrit :

> Zitat von Ronan SALMON <rsalmon at mbpgroup.com>:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm trying to trigger IMP task _renameSentmailMonthly for my
>> account without success.
>
> Do any login tasks work for you? http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/9767

I've managed somehow to get rename_sentmail running just once on my
test server (using git) and the new name for Sent folder was completly
wrong, eg something like 'Sent-73-1976'.

About other task, I don't remember.

I've deleted all horde_prefs from DB, and since then, I can't figured
out how to kick off rename_sentmail task on next login.

I've updated my production server (Horde 4 using pear) beginning of
this month and I want to test the rename_sentmail task to make sure
everything is ok. Worth case scenario, I guess I can disable it if
I'not 100% sure.

Ronan.