[dev] php 5.3 problem

Javed Chauhan little_heartly at yahoo.co.in
Thu Nov 17 10:04:55 UTC 2011

Hello

I have upgraded my php version to 5.3, horde was working fine before and now
it is not working.

When i open horde/imp/login.php in the mozilla, it asks to save file
login.php and in ie it says connection problem.
I have read on some forums that it is because of some depricated functions
and syntaxes in php 5.3.

Can you please inform me the solution so i can change and my horde should
work fine, i already customize something in the horde application so i do
now want take risk.

Thank You