[dev] GPG implemented in javascript

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Nov 23 04:59:51 UTC 2011

> Store keys in client-side storage, encrypt/decrypt with this?
> Probably plenty of problems around MIME, but...
>
> http://gpg4browsers.recurity.com/

Don't see what this provides better than the current implementation,
other than the extremely paranoid that don't want server admins from
ever seeing the cleartext of their messages.  But appeasing those few
doesn't seem worthwhile at the expense of having to entirely change
the way we deliver message text to the browser for this one, specific
purpose.

michael