[dev] turba + own_contact

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Dec 29 17:00:37 UTC 2011

Quoting Javed Chauhan <little_heartly at yahoo.co.in>:

> I am customizing the mail. is there any other way to change this value from
> admin section of horde?

I'm still confused as to why you are doing this as an admin. Are you
trying to prevent your users from being able to select this
themselves? Or are you trying to avoid the need for your users to have
to select this? Either way, it's not a simple task. You would need a
function to map usernames to the appropriate address book source and
contact id.

> please let me know if any so i can go to admin and set there.

Not from admin, each user set's it themselves directly from Turba.