[dev] sesha status and questions

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Jan 14 15:12:02 UTC 2012

> No, actually depends on from which branch you branched off. If the
> branch was master, you should merge it back. Which is fine because
> we don't have a Sesha release yet. Of course this only fine as long
> as your changes in the sesha branch have only been to the Sesha
> application.

Yeah, of course it needs to get merged back into the same branch that
it was originally branched from. I assumed it was develop, but I guess
that might be wrong.  Since Horde is going to need to be modified (to
add a new registry.php entry for sesha), shouldn't this, going
forward, be moved to develop?

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)