[dev] sesha status and questions

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Mon Jan 16 15:01:56 UTC 2012

Am 14.01.2012 15:46, schrieb Vilius Šumskas:
> Hi,
>
>> I haven't tested providing queues for whups from inventory yet. Is
>> anybody of you using this in a real-world scenario and would like to
>> help test? ;-)
>> I think I can get a release candidate ready before H4.1.
> That   could   be   interesting  feature for me. When ALPHA version is
> ready I will try that.
I just merged sesha into master branch. It's not released as "alpha"
yet. On first look the queue thing seems to work.
When you want to test, edit this snippet into your registry.local.php

     'sesha' => array(
         'name' => _("Inventory"),
     // Uncomment this line if you want Sesha to provide queue and version
     // names instead of Whups:
     // 'provides' => array('tickets/listQueues',
'tickets/getQueueDetails', 'tickets/listVersions',
'tickets/getVersionDetails'),
         'menu_parent' => 'devel',
     ),

> ->>  is there any documentation yet how to generate the initial pear xml
>> stuff for a new package?
> I  have  used  PHP_CompatInfo  to  see the dependencies and added them
> manually in package.xml.

I have used the horde-components deps feature. It offers a nice tree.
The rest came from suggestions on the list.

--
Ralf Lang
Linux Consultant / Developer
Mail: lang at b1-systems.de