[dev] IMP Slow

Javed Chauhan little_heartly at yahoo.co.in
Thu Jan 19 07:28:59 UTC 2012

my IMP is working very very slow. when i logged in it takes some time and
again if i click inbox then also it will take same time to load my emails.
If i go to delete 2-3 emails, it is taking more time to delete,
mainly whatever action i do it is taking time to complete this action.
Can you please suggest me anything so it will be faster, like any cache
etc.. so once i logged in it is working fast.