[dev] Username in Horde

B.Baransel BAĞCI bagcib at itu.edu.tr
Sun Jan 29 15:00:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm confused with session variables in horde4 & imp5.

I installed horde4 & imp5 as web based mail client. In confs, i want to
assign imap servers by username with ldap search.  In
imp/config/backendp.local.php , i'm getting users's Active Directory group
with ldap search and assign imap server according to user's group.

In ldap search, i must use username but i'm unable to getting username from
horde. I didn't find which object or session variables hold username..

Which file(s) must be included in backend and which object&method can give
me the login username?

Thanks for all

Regards

B.Baransel BAĞCI