[dev] Google Summer of Code

Gunnar Wrobel wrobel at horde.org
Tue Feb 7 10:50:49 UTC 2012

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> It's this time of the year again:
>
> http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012
>
> Do we want to apply again? We didn't have much success the last few
> years, but if we come up with some interesting projects, I think we
> should try.

I added writing an application to my todo list yesterday. But maybe
others would be faster than me. I'm prone to doing such things during
the last two hours before the deadline which would not be sufficient
in this case. Maybe we should edit the application in the wiki so that
it is obvious in case there is progress.

I will keep have an eye on the submission deadline in any case.

Cheers,

Gunnar