[dev] [commits] Horde branch develop updated. 2d030bcdddaeca3f1fd96fe067a2f82ece919fdd

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Feb 7 20:35:14 UTC 2012

> Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:
>
>> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:

>>> I believe this is caused by switching internal data structure but
>>> cached/serialized data is still being used.  See if my latest
>>> commit (which reverts the above fix) works for you.
>>
>> Looks good.
>
> No quite. I get this when deleting messages:

I can't reproduce this.  What is the value type that is trying to be
cloned?  Looking over the code, there doesn't appear to be a way for
anything other than an object to exist at that point, since to insert
a 'to' value into the object necessarily hits this code:

                     $val->personal =
Horde_Mime_Headers::sanityCheck($name, $val->personal, array(
                         'encode' => true
                     ));

which would through an array/object access error.  So the only thing
that could be happen would be via cached unserialized data.  But the
unserialize code would have caught that.

michael