[dev] Horde_Group_Contactlists

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Feb 16 23:50:55 UTC 2012

> Why does this exist when you can't configure this in config?  It was
> added here:
>
> commit 92619b968b1e47d3b0af5f8efb23775fc26f4519
> Author: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
> Date:   Sat Mar 5 18:06:17 2011 +0100
>
>     Implement Contactlists driver.
>
>  .../Group/lib/Horde/Group/ContactListObject.php    |  109 ------
>  framework/Group/lib/Horde/Group/Contactlists.php   |  377
> ++++----------------
>  .../Group/test/Horde/Group/ContactlistTest.php     |   73 ++++
>  framework/Group/test/Horde/Group/Stub/Api.php      |   97 +++++
>

> At a minimum, this should not be living in Horde_Group.  It should
> be moved to Horde_Core_Group_Contactlists, since it can not be used
> outside of Horde.

I believe this is a refactoring of the contactlist driver I wrote for
SAPO.  It was written before we really heavily refactored for Horde 4,
which is probably why it's not in Core.

I agree though, that going forward this should be moved to Core (if we
even need to keep it in our tree).
--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)