[dev] [commits] Horde branch develop updated. 3a33c0aa7910ed8ef866cbc31b5c7e85cfa50fc5

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Mon Feb 27 18:40:02 UTC 2012

> I didn't bump the framework packages' versions intentionally. Unless
> we figure that it gets too complicated to keep track of the
> framework versions, I suggest that we only bump the major version if
> we really break BC in one of the packages. I expect the majority of
> the libraries to not being touched at all for the H5 release.

+1 on this, especially if we are truly committed to code re-use
outside of Horde.

Framework libraries should live on a totally separate release cycle
than Horde, with the exception that we can coordinate API-breaking
major releases of packages (e.g. 2.0 releases) with Horde major
version bumps.

michael