[dev] Imple rewrite issues

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat May 26 22:53:35 UTC 2012

I wasn't planning on looking at any of this now, but it's interfering
with my normal workflow now so I've started looking at things enough
to fix what I need. I fixed a few issues I was having that was
preventing the portal page from loading fully when the Mnemo Notes
block or the Weather block are present. I've also fixed a few issues
with Kronolith's traditional view sidebar.

The tagging functionality, however, in Kronolith is completely broken.
The TagActions Imple was removed, so the code responsible for
attaching ajax actions to the "delete tag" icons and for attaching the
the ajax action to to the "add" button for each calendar's tagger is
now missing. Also, the fallback action for the buttons (to actually
submit the page for non-javascript browsers) is missing as well.

I don't know what was planeed for replacing this with. The same is
probably true for Ansel's tagging functionality, but the Ansel Widgets
are currently too broken for me to even test this right now.

--
mike

The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org