[dev] Littles questions for using API's methods

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Fri Jun 1 08:51:13 UTC 2012

Hello Jan,

Yes, Kronolith works on our horde site… No I do not get any other calendar/methods….
But, I've just check conf/registry.local.php and added provides => 'calendar' at the part "kronolith". Now I get the list calendar/methods.
I'm sorry for the inconvenience… Nevertheless, your answer had help me to find and correct my mistake.

Many thanks Jan …

Best regards.

Gérard