[dev] Littles questions for using API's methods

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Fri Jun 1 13:56:33 UTC 2012

Yes in registry.php it is … But, in fact  for some reason,  the line "provides" in registry.local.php  had been commented by me  a few weeks ago. Then I forgot that registry.local.php has precedence on registry.php in Horde 4  (if I do understood) … So I didn't add but uncommented what I have commented.
Side horde all works very fine at the time I write.

Best regards.

Gérard