[dev] Littles questions for using API's methods

Gerard Breiner gerard.breiner at ias.u-psud.fr
Mon Jun 4 14:40:57 UTC 2012

Hello Mike,

Thanks for these precisions… It make me understand what Jan meant…
I will try soon to reduce registry.local.php and kept only what is necessary.

I have another question about calendar permissions and listCalendars.
In the admin interface admin/perms I have assigned the permissions 'show' and 'read' to allow the user webadm access to all agendas.
I dont understand why with the below code I do not list all the calendars but only the others users shares with "webadm" user… It is like the perms I setup has not been validated.

[CODE]
$cals = $registry->call('calendar/listCalendars', array(false, Horde_Perms::READ));
var_dump($cals);
[/CODE]

Best regards

Gérard